Monday, March 7, 2011

Hello? I think I'm lost in a postcard...

Some highlights of my first AMAZINGLY beautiful Saturday on the Tauplitz, one of the many peaks of wintry heaven found in all directions around the Ennstal.

Mama Tina <3

Is it ok if I stay here forever?


Even though the ski resort Taublitz was one of the first mountains in all of Austria to install a chairlift, they just added a gondola this year that takes you from all the way down in the village up over the first ridge where there is a station to get off if you're chicken, and then allll the way up to the summit!  Its awesome, and very comfortable... as long as you don't look down.


Thanks to Alex for the use of his snowboard.  I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Saturday.  Herrlich :)


No comments:

Post a Comment